1. On Saturday, during a German league game between FC Nürnberg and Werder Bremen, Aaron Hunt accidentally tripped over himself inside the penalty box.
2. The referee incorrectly called it a foul, thus rewarding Werder Bremen a penalty kick.
Giving them a chance to top their score to 3-0 with 15 minutes left in the game.
3. However, just before a protest could break out, Hunt was quick to challenge the referee’s call and immediately overturned his decision.
4. Players from the opposing FC Nürnberg graciously acknowledged this rare act of sportsmanship.
Werner Bremen won the game 2-0.
5. Watch the whole thing here:
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›