1. How Cockroach Brains May One Day Save Your Life
According to Physorg, the hearty critters actually possess powerful antibiotic properties inside their little brains which could be used to help combat drug resistant bacterial infection in humans. OM NOM NOM NOM [Via]
2. 20 Peso Spanish Cockroach
3. Giant Chinese Cockroach
4. Bear Grylls (Need I Say More?)
Bear Eats Gigantic Rhino Beetle Larvae. (:56 seconds in.)
5. Eating A Madagascar Cockroach
Casu marzu — It is a delicacy made from sheeps milk, and can be translated literally from Sardinian as rotten cheese. Not only is the cheese spoiled, but its riddled with MAGGOTS on purpose! HELLZ YEAH!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›