1. How Cockroach Brains May One Day Save Your Life
According to Physorg, the hearty critters actually possess powerful antibiotic properties inside their little brains which could be used to help combat drug resistant bacterial infection in humans. OM NOM NOM NOM [Via]
2. 20 Peso Spanish Cockroach
3. Giant Chinese Cockroach
4. Bear Grylls (Need I Say More?)
Bear Eats Gigantic Rhino Beetle Larvae. (:56 seconds in.)
5. Eating A Madagascar Cockroach
Casu marzu — It is a delicacy made from sheeps milk, and can be translated literally from Sardinian as rotten cheese. Not only is the cheese spoiled, but its riddled with MAGGOTS on purpose! HELLZ YEAH!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›