4. The fear of the lights have brought grown men to tears.
Australian neuroscientist Jack Pettigrew who has studied the lights stated the “old timers out there who had seen it and they were terrified by it…outback men can be brought to tears by this thing. It really is quite alarming.”
8. Stories about the lights can be found in Aborigial myths dating back to before Western settlement. Long before it became folklore.
11. Now you know why you’ve never heard anyone ever talk about this.
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have won the New Hampshire primaries for the Democratic and Republican nominations 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰