1. Because of Justin Bieber’s horrible fashion sense we can wear whatever we want in public.
2. We finally have a reason to bully Canada.
First Nickelback, and now this? Not cool ey.
3. He makes us love Seth Rogen even more!
Rogen once tweeted “All jokes aside, Justin Bieber is a piece of shit.”
4. We’re able to embarrass our friends who leave their Facebook pages open by liking this page.
Along with 65 million other people….
5. We will no longer be ashamed of our embarrassing childhood videos.
6. We can finally forget about our 2006 grudge against Zac Efron.
His ‘High School Musical’ days are over, have you seen ‘Neighbours?’ He kills it!
7. No matter what the occasion is, you will always have a perfect gift for someone.
8. Whenever you feel down you’ll always have this video to lighten your spirits.
9. Being able to listen to whatever music you want and not feel guilty for it!
10. Justin Bieber as lowered Selena Gomez’s standards in men, so we might actually have a shot at her!
11. Is your uneven table rocking? Just slide this bad boy under one of the legs.
They’re cheap too! Find them in any discount bin at your local Wal-Mart checkout line.
12. He can turn your enemy into your friend as you both can finally agree on your hate for something.
14. You have another reason to hate children.
15. And in the end, no matter what you do in life, you’ll always be a better person.
16. Because thanks to today’s technological age we can watch every single one of Bieber’s screw-ups on his fall from fame.
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›