2. When opponents get blown out, it’s on purpose. And entertaining.
3. There are more than 11 minutes of total action in a 3+ hour show
6. The hits to the head look real, but (now) don’t do any actual long term damage
8. The face paint is better (and the wrestlers are friends with Robocops.)
10. While at least casual misogynists, male fans at wrestling shows don’t usually punch women, which seems more pleasant for everyone.
11. The Chants
(and Seth Rollins, for taking that knee like a champ)
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- President Barack Obama will unveil climate change regulations at a White House event on Monday. The plan is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".