1. +28 points: Bust out an endzone handstand.
Adrian Peterson lifts himself off the ground after the second of his two touchdown runs Sunday.
2. +100 points: Lead a team prayer (only Tim Tebow is eligible).
Tim Tebow leads Jets and Bills players in prayer Sunday.
3. -25 points: Accidentally Tebow.
Robert Griffin III celebrates after an Alfred Morris touchdown run Sunday.
5. -3 points: Forget what sport you play.
Tony Gonzalez dunks the football over the goal post after a 7-yard touchdown catch in Kansas City.
6. +10 points: Execute a perfect leaping waist bump.
Mark Sanchez and Tim Tebow celebrate after a Jets touchdown against the Bills.
Matt Ryan and Julio Jones celebrate after a Falcons touchdown against the Chiefs.
8. +90 points: Make Jim Irsay look stupid.
In his first game as a Denver Bronco, Peyton Manning threw for 253 yards and two touchdowns in a 31-19 win over the Steelers.
9. (Divide point total in half): Accumulate massive stats in massive loss.
Bills running back C.J. Spiller racked up 169 yards and one touchdown on the ground, but the Jets thrashed the Bills 48-28.
10. +8 points, move to injured reserve by week 5: Take a million hits, throw four interceptions and fumble twice, still beat the Browns.
Michael Vick threw for four interceptions but led a late-game comeback to beat the Browns 17-16 in Cleveland.
11. +3 points: Pass the torch.
Robert Griffin III threw for 320 yards and two touchdowns in his first game as a pro in a win over Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints.
12. +11 points: Make kickers relevant again.
Rookie kicker Blair Walsh made four field goals against the Jaguars, including a 55-yarder as time expired in regulation and a 38-yarder in overtime.
13. -6 points: Do yoga.
Jay Cutler takes a hit from the Indianapolis Colts, but he would rebound and throw for two touchdowns in a 41-21 Bears victory.
14. -15 points: Lose game because of Kevin Ogletree.
Eli Manning walks off the field after a 24-17 Giants loss to the Dallas Cowboys. Dallas receiver Kevin Ogletree had eight catches for 114 yards and two touchdowns.