1. This is Myles Crosby. He’s the newest member of the Southern Methodist University football team. He’s also a world famous male model.
You may recognize Crosby from the pages of Esquire or GQ. As a high-schooler, Crosby became a renowned male model for Calvin Klein products, and models.com currently ranks him as the 11th in a list of the top 50 working male models. According to the Dallas Morning News, he could pull in a six-figure income if he chose to — but Crosby’s also pretty good at football.
Crosby racked up more than 100 tackles in his senior season at Colleyville Heritage in Texas, a 5-A school. So instead of chasing money, Crosby’s going to put his very valuable body on the line and keep playing football.
This modeling crap could only last another year and then I’d have no education and never get to play football. I’d regret it for the rest of my life.
4. You might think Crosby will be picked on by teammates and opponents for being a male model, but… his work speaks for itself. He’ll probably post this on his locker.
H/T David Just at the Dallas Morning News.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›