1. Metta World Peace will apparently do anything for the right price. He’s now endorsing a revolutionary new product, a watch that doubles a cell phone.
The iCellWatch is an affront to technology. The boxy watch includes a 1.54 inch display (you can read eBooks, five words at a time!) and a nifty 3.2 megapixel camera that you probably had in 2007. Plus its icons are ripped directly from Apple’s iOS. Talk about innovation! The whole thing costs just $200 bucks (or, the price of a 16GB iPhone 5). There are a few things Metta can do with the iCellWatch that simply weren’t possible with conventional phones, though.
3. He can dunk.
4. He can shoot shirtless free throws.
5. He can readjust his World Pieces.
6. Here’s the whole ad. There’s only 27 shopping days until Christmas, so get going Lakers fans, before Apple sues and the iCellWatch disappears forever.
H/T Kurt Helin at Pro Basketball Talk.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders faced off for the first time since the Bern's big win in New Hampshire. Here's the recap 🇺🇸