1. Mark Cuban, owner of the Dallas Mavericks, passed a kidney stone yesterday. He live-tweeted the severely painful event.
We imagine it all began in a situation like this, just hangin’ at the urinal with the Larry O’Brien trophy.
Dirk, stop laughing.
8. We get a little glimpse into his motivation with the last tweet:
9. What have we learned from Mark Cuban here? When going through unpleasant medical experiences, live-tweeting can be therapeutic.
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Pope Francis arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›