1. Mark Cuban, owner of the Dallas Mavericks, passed a kidney stone yesterday. He live-tweeted the severely painful event.
We imagine it all began in a situation like this, just hangin’ at the urinal with the Larry O’Brien trophy.
Dirk, stop laughing.
8. We get a little glimpse into his motivation with the last tweet:
9. What have we learned from Mark Cuban here? When going through unpleasant medical experiences, live-tweeting can be therapeutic.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.