1. Mark Cuban, owner of the Dallas Mavericks, passed a kidney stone yesterday. He live-tweeted the severely painful event.
We imagine it all began in a situation like this, just hangin’ at the urinal with the Larry O’Brien trophy.
Dirk, stop laughing.
8. We get a little glimpse into his motivation with the last tweet:
9. What have we learned from Mark Cuban here? When going through unpleasant medical experiences, live-tweeting can be therapeutic.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.