1. Mark Cuban, owner of the Dallas Mavericks, passed a kidney stone yesterday. He live-tweeted the severely painful event.
We imagine it all began in a situation like this, just hangin’ at the urinal with the Larry O’Brien trophy.
Dirk, stop laughing.
8. We get a little glimpse into his motivation with the last tweet:
9. What have we learned from Mark Cuban here? When going through unpleasant medical experiences, live-tweeting can be therapeutic.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Marlon James has won the Man Booker Prize for his Bob Marley-inspired "A Brief History of Seven Killings." It's the first win for a Jamaican ? ›