5. The Lakers butcher “Jingle Bells.” It’s like a bunch of pieces were just haphazardly thrown together and expected to produce. Kobe refuses to sing.
4. The Rockets sing “Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel.” Jeremy Lin continues to struggle in Houston.
3. The Carmelo-era Nuggets once did a parody of Run-D.M.C.’s “Christmas in Hollis.” In retrospect, it’s shocking this team wasn’t more well-liked.
2. Yao Ming and Dikembe Mutombo lead the 2007 Rockets in singing “Jingle Bell Rock.”
1. No holiday video will ever eclipse this masterpiece, however. Rasheed’s Pistons sing “Jingle Bells.”
BuzzFeed Sports Intern, understudy to Jeff Van Gundy.
Here Are The Top Stories