5. The Lakers butcher “Jingle Bells.” It’s like a bunch of pieces were just haphazardly thrown together and expected to produce. Kobe refuses to sing.
4. The Rockets sing “Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel.” Jeremy Lin continues to struggle in Houston.
3. The Carmelo-era Nuggets once did a parody of Run-D.M.C.’s “Christmas in Hollis.” In retrospect, it’s shocking this team wasn’t more well-liked.
2. Yao Ming and Dikembe Mutombo lead the 2007 Rockets in singing “Jingle Bell Rock.”
1. No holiday video will ever eclipse this masterpiece, however. Rasheed’s Pistons sing “Jingle Bells.”
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.