1. Yoga mat for sale. Used once. (Seattle)
Definitely the best one hands down.
Worth reading in it’s entirety.
Open door to yoga room. A gush of hot dry air rushes through and past me. It smells of breath, sweat and hot. Take spot on floor in back of room next to cute blonde. We will date.
2. Best. Roommate. Ever (SF Bay Area)
A very, very close second.
After deciding that New York was a stinky shit-hole, I moved back to Alabama to cultivate more professional experience. Why? So I can make millions of dollars and not have to post shit like this on Craigslist.
3. Dear University Alumni Office (Seattle)
Every college grad since 2008
Selected Text: So I’m sorry that the economy’s been rough on you. Maybe, if you wanted to save a little money, you could stop printing and sending brochures to my parents’ house (oh yeah, that’s where I live because I can’t afford rent on ANYTHING).
4. Penis Measuring (Vancouver)
Selected Text: I don’t want to see his penis and he doesn’t want to see mine.
5. My Porn Watching Pig Boyfriend (New Hampshire)
Selected Text: Don’t ever spit on my face again, I think I made that clear, sorry about the sore balls.
6. BEAT IT WITH A REAL JO-BRO - m4m (Philadelphia)
Philly never fails to disappoint
Selected Text: Nerds/gays need not apply. I’M NOT GAY.
7. The guy who lives below me … - m4m (Raleigh)
This one takes an unexpected turn
Selected Text: Anyway, I suggest a full bottle of Rid-X before the girlfriend gets back in town.
Still scouring for more posts!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".