In the newest Herbaria “Fears” spot, the German company uses Pennywise, Leatherface, and the Grim Reaper to illustrate the effects of calming tea. This does anything but put me at ease, but the execution is well done (in a dramatic sort of way). Not to mention, the production and music is fantastic.
7. Watch the full spot here:
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.