In the newest Herbaria “Fears” spot, the German company uses Pennywise, Leatherface, and the Grim Reaper to illustrate the effects of calming tea. This does anything but put me at ease, but the execution is well done (in a dramatic sort of way). Not to mention, the production and music is fantastic.
7. Watch the full spot here:
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️