I don’t want to live on this planet anymore. The worst part of all these posts is that people ACTUALLY ENGAGE WITH IT. This is a general PSA, begging for the madness to stop.
2. First, let’s generate thousands of likes with improper grammar.
3. Next, let’s see how stupid the general facebook population is.
If you commented, I’m judging you hardcore.
P.S. This says “3th”
4. Someone died? Okay, time for desperate measures.
Stay classy, MSN.
5. It’s election season, right? This works.
1. This page is called YOLO
2. Justin Bieber is a lesbian, not a man
6. Don’t forget to threaten fans with the fiery pits of hell.
ZOMG I DIDN’T LIKE THIS I’M GOING TO BE BFFS WITH SATAN.
7. Remember, our fans are tiny humans with no cognitive abilities.
Thank you for treating me like a 4 year old. Makes me feel young again.
8. Poll time!
I don’t even…
9. We love saving the world, one facebook like at a time.
I hate these posts more than Donald Trump hates Rosie O’Donnell (and vice versa).
10. R-E-S-P-E-C-T find out who is a disrespectful twat.
If you don’t like this, you’re obviously a cruel person.
11. Then, we ask fans to help us achieve the impossible. Thank god for likes.
COME ON GUYS, WE NEED TO EXTINGUISH THE FIRE!
12. Recycle copy with a new picture. Perfect.
I want to punch this page admin.
13. Come up with a brilliant piece of content to generate comments.
What is the point of this?
14. Oh, that’s on my computer screen. Oops.
I’m so glad my “like” will destroy this demon insect.
15. The faster we get users to like this, the better. Make it quick!
What happens if I wait 5 seconds?? Will my computer explode?!
16. Do a little reverse psychology. Always a winner.
Yeah, because facebook has a dislike button…
17. And then there’s the comment trolls:
33. STOP DOING THIS.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›