1. The diagonally sliced half is optimized for dipping in a variety of soup containers.
2. Mutual support in a vertical setting maintains overall structural integrity in the hours leading up to lunch.
3. Hypotenuse length maximizes tongue-to-sandwich-filling contact area.
4. Longer fissure span means increased chance of creating a melted Cheese Bridge.
5. Triangle structure creates an obvious grab zone.
6. Acute corners allow for four perfect initial sandwich bites.
7. The initial corner consumption sets up two ultimate bites of unmatched, crustless perfection.
Please submit any rebuttals below for peer review.
We've got your WKND covered.
In The News Today
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›