1. You often would rather watch movies and order in than go out.
3. You show up together at parties.
And even bring the hosts a joint gift.
4. What’s yours is theirs and vice versa.
I love it that my best friend and I can share clothes so we only have to buy stuff once
6. And if one of you watches the newest episode without the other, all hell breaks loose.
7. You know every intimate detail about each other — dietary restrictions, deepest secrets, middle names, etc.
8. You call each other pet names like “babe,” “honey,” and “boo.”
And you tend to get creative.
9. You constantly refer to yourselves as “we.”
10. You call each other’s parents by their first names.
11. You make plans to “just cuddle” and sleep in each other’s beds regularly.
12. And you definitely pretend to be dating when some creep is trying to hit on you.
Even though it only works 40% of the time.
14. You share drinks and split meals.
Why have one of a good thing when you can have half of two?
15. You two are listed as “In a Relationship” or “Married” on Facebook.
16. You have more pictures together than most married couples.
17. You give each other cute notes and gifts when one of you is sick or having a bad week.
18. If you haven’t bought a pet together yet, you’ve seriously thought about it.
19. You always talk about growing old together.
And probably have a marriage pact already in place.