1. The only drama you have to worry about is who is going to order pizza.
2. They act as your guy-translators when you get cryptic texts.
3. Ate two donuts for lunch? Whatever, they each ate five.
5. You get the most straightforward romantic advice.
6. You trust them if they say you look good.
7. Moving into or out of your apartment is a piece of cake.
9. If you need a date to anything, you’ve got a couple backups ready to go.
And sometimes, it’s much more fun that way.
15. Acting on stupid ideas is not only done, but encouraged.
16. You have a collection of big, comfortable sweatshirts that you’re probably never going to give back.
17. They introduce you to their single friends.
18. If you haven’t become an expert at beer pong/flip cup yet, you’re getting there.
19. If a guy is being an ass, you can call your personal bodyguards.
20. …and vice versa.
21. You can let your bodily functions do their thing when you’re around them.
23. You have an excuse to watch marathons of Family Guy and South Park.
25. You don’t have to worry about hurting one another’s feelings — all the trash talk you dish to one another is already your friendly banter.
26. And you know it’s bullshit whenever people say girls and guys can’t be friends…
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›