But these days, it seems like being fit is trending faster than twerking videos.
So here are some easy tricks to save yourself some money and pain.
1. Litter your social media with pictures of all your workout swag. The more colors the better.
You can hide your baggy T-shirts and sweats under the bed.
3. If you don’t want your less-than-sculpted arms to give you away, definitely go for the shoe shot.
4. If you’re really dedicated, you can take some shots next to gym-y things.
5. Wear your clothes outside the gym.
It says, “I’m ready to pump iron at the drop of a hat.”
7. Tweet your run updates regularly.
I crushed a 5.5km run with a pace of 6’47” with Nike+ iPod. #nikeplus: http://t.co/j4XljvGJ4f
8. Or download a running app and just drive around.
…Maybe to McDonald’s?
9. Constantly remind people “how sore you are.”
11. Let people know that you’re really into juices. Especially green juice.
14. Insist on splitting meals when you go out to eat with your friends.
15. And always ask for your salad dressing “on the side.”
The Nono É°b
I especially hate when people don’t listen when you’re on a specific diet. If I want salad dressing on the side. Put it on the side.
17. But give constant reminders that staying fit is not an easy life.
#fitgirlproblems, am I right?