1. Anti-choice groups like Operation Rescue are going into states across the country to infiltrate and influence local politics.
2. They settled on Albuquerque, and not because they love “Breaking Bad.” But they did want to control people’s lives.
3. They harassed Albuquerque residents with inappropriate signs and leaflets.
4. They even handed out anti-choice propaganda about abortion to little kids on Halloween.
5. But here’s what voters had to say about the later abortion ban on Election Day:
6. Go, Albuquerque! You stopped what would’ve been the first city-wide abortion ban!
7. Not surprisingly, anti-choice groups are still like
8. And they keep pushing their anti-choice agenda on women across the country.
9. Like this guy. Sen. Lindsey Graham decided he would introduce a nationwide ban on abortion after 20 weeks.
10. So some pro-choice members of Congress decided
11. And they introduced a pro-choice bill that will block attacks on reproductive freedom in the states.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!