1. So you love that crazy-legged performance of “Seasons (Waiting on You)” that Future Islands did this month on Letterman, right?
Dude’s overly intense sincerity is making you grin right now.
2. And you’re totally obsessed with Future’s Pharrell-produced jam “Move That Dope.”
3. Because Pharrell does yoga in the video.
5. Pause — check out Future conquering the ocean one more time:
6. Also, Future Islands frontman Sam T. Herring is evidently super into rap, and “freestyles” when he writes song melodies.
He can kind of rap?! He has a hip-hop side project thing, called Hemlock Ernst.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›