1. So you love that crazy-legged performance of “Seasons (Waiting on You)” that Future Islands did this month on Letterman, right?
Dude’s overly intense sincerity is making you grin right now.
2. And you’re totally obsessed with Future’s Pharrell-produced jam “Move That Dope.”
3. Because Pharrell does yoga in the video.
5. Pause — check out Future conquering the ocean one more time:
6. Also, Future Islands frontman Sam T. Herring is evidently super into rap, and “freestyles” when he writes song melodies.
He can kind of rap?! He has a hip-hop side project thing, called Hemlock Ernst.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.