1. So you love that crazy-legged performance of “Seasons (Waiting on You)” that Future Islands did this month on Letterman, right?
Dude’s overly intense sincerity is making you grin right now.
2. And you’re totally obsessed with Future’s Pharrell-produced jam “Move That Dope.”
3. Because Pharrell does yoga in the video.
5. Pause — check out Future conquering the ocean one more time:
6. Also, Future Islands frontman Sam T. Herring is evidently super into rap, and “freestyles” when he writes song melodies.
He can kind of rap?! He has a hip-hop side project thing, called Hemlock Ernst.