1. So you love that crazy-legged performance of “Seasons (Waiting on You)” that Future Islands did this month on Letterman, right?
Dude’s overly intense sincerity is making you grin right now.
2. And you’re totally obsessed with Future’s Pharrell-produced jam “Move That Dope.”
3. Because Pharrell does yoga in the video.
5. Pause — check out Future conquering the ocean one more time:
6. Also, Future Islands frontman Sam T. Herring is evidently super into rap, and “freestyles” when he writes song melodies.
He can kind of rap?! He has a hip-hop side project thing, called Hemlock Ernst.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›