1. There’s always a festival of some kind happening year-round
5. In Atlanta, you can feel all of the seasons of the year
….but not necessarily in the appropriate order.
6. We have the WORLD’S second largest aquarium.
We were THE largest until last year. Thanks, Singapore.
8. These women. Obviously.
9. Atlanta volunteered as tribute.
Along with several other films, Atlanta has been a hotbed of Hunger Games filming activity.
10. Oh, you want super-authentic Chinese, Mexican and Ethiopian food?
Seriously. Melting pot of cultures.
Protip: Don’t eat Chinese, Mexican and Ethiopian food all at once though….
12. We breed famous people.
13. These guys.
Coca-Cola for life.
14. Every neighborhood is different and has a distinct culture.
15. With the world’s busiest airport, you can fly anywhere!
…it’s also the busiest airport with lots of people. Pro or con? Could really go either way.