1. Plays well with others
2. Weddings can be sad too, but not if you have a supportive date
3. He obviously photographs well
4. He’s a great dancer
5. Like…moves BETTER than Jagger.
6. How could Mom NOT like him?
7. He’ll keep you in line
8. He’ll laugh with you when no one else will
9. Chances are, he can tie a cherry stem with his tongue. Everyone loves party tricks.
10. Won’t get caught up in any family drama
11. He’s good at polite responses
12. Imagine how beautiful that mic feels…now imagine if you were that mic.
13. He has friends for your friends
So what if he can’t find anything to wear
Note: The wedding is in August. Hit me up, Adam. Hit. Me. Up.
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›