1. Plays well with others
2. Weddings can be sad too, but not if you have a supportive date
3. He obviously photographs well
4. He’s a great dancer
5. Like…moves BETTER than Jagger.
6. How could Mom NOT like him?
7. He’ll keep you in line
8. He’ll laugh with you when no one else will
9. Chances are, he can tie a cherry stem with his tongue. Everyone loves party tricks.
10. Won’t get caught up in any family drama
11. He’s good at polite responses
12. Imagine how beautiful that mic feels…now imagine if you were that mic.
13. He has friends for your friends
So what if he can’t find anything to wear
Note: The wedding is in August. Hit me up, Adam. Hit. Me. Up.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.