1. At first, the sheer quantity you were expected to memorize shocked you
2. You wondered if you were missing out by not taking the mainstream prep course.
Unless you did, and then you miss the money you spent on it
3. When your roommates had guests, you grabbed snacks and retreated to your room to study.
Even on a Saturday night.
4. If they tried to make conversation, you got annoyed.
Seriously, Rules Against Perpetuities will do this to you.
5. A month later, you thought you’d mastered a topic and you felt fierce, until you tried an essay…
Shit. How am I going to remember all this?
6. Over the summer, you’ve spent a lot of time eating. In bed. Alone.
My life. It sucks.
9. You made a “Bar Exam” playlist to motivate you
It kind of worked. Mostly, the dread of not passing motivated you enough.
10. Every night in bed, you stayed up calculating the minimum scores in each section to pass the bar.
So I’d have a 62.5 average if I got a 60, 55, 60, 65, 70, 65… right?