1. You wouldn’t think passing out hugs in the middle of a marathon would be the best idea, but it turned out to be a great morale boost for the runners, who were more than happy to take this man up on his offer.
2. Like this lady, who actually ran back for a hug.
3. And this woman, who received a really warm embrace.
4. This guy picked up the man giving free hugs.
5. And this runner rushed across the course just to get one.
6. Watch the video:
Sure, the “FREE HUGS” thing has been done before, but it’s nice to see people react like this, especially considering the circumstances.
- Venezuela is reporting hospitalizations and three deaths as the Zika virus, which is linked to birth defects, spreads.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate 🇺🇸
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.