1. You wouldn’t think passing out hugs in the middle of a marathon would be the best idea, but it turned out to be a great morale boost for the runners, who were more than happy to take this man up on his offer.
2. Like this lady, who actually ran back for a hug.
3. And this woman, who received a really warm embrace.
4. This guy picked up the man giving free hugs.
5. And this runner rushed across the course just to get one.
6. Watch the video:
Sure, the “FREE HUGS” thing has been done before, but it’s nice to see people react like this, especially considering the circumstances.
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›