1. You wouldn’t think passing out hugs in the middle of a marathon would be the best idea, but it turned out to be a great morale boost for the runners, who were more than happy to take this man up on his offer.
2. Like this lady, who actually ran back for a hug.
3. And this woman, who received a really warm embrace.
4. This guy picked up the man giving free hugs.
5. And this runner rushed across the course just to get one.
6. Watch the video:
Sure, the “FREE HUGS” thing has been done before, but it’s nice to see people react like this, especially considering the circumstances.
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›