1. San Francisco 49ers: Kaep n’ Crunch Berries
2. Chicago Bears: Gimme Forte Pounds of Polish Sausage
3. Cincinnati Bengals: A.J. Green Apple
4. Buffalo Bills: Corn on the Kolb
5. Denver Broncos: Mile High Turkey Club
6. Cleveland Browns: Brown Sugar & Spice
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: The Papaya Life is the Life for Me
8. Arizona Cardinals: Honeybadgercomb
9. San Diego Chargers: A Whale’s Vagina
10. Kansas City Chiefs: Eric Boysenberry
11. Indianapolis Colts: Andrew Lucky Charms
12. Dallas Cowboys: Dez Equis
13. Miami Dolphins: Orange You Glad You Live in Miami?
14. Philadelphia Eagles: Chocolate Chip Kelly
15. Atlanta Falcons: Matty Ice Cream Sundae
16. New York Giants: BaManning Cream Pie
17. Jacksonville Jaguars: Maurice Jones-Honeydew
18. New York Jets: It’s Not Delivery, It’s DiGeno
19. Detroit Lions: Mulberry (Reggie) Bush
20. Green Bay Packers: Discount Double Chocolate
21. Carolina Panthers: Fig Cam Newton
22. New England Patriots: Danny Roasted Almondola
23. Oakland Raiders: Mahogany Woodson
24. St. Louis Rams: Long Island Iced Tea
25. Baltimore Ravens: Red Beans & Ray Rice
26. Washington Redskins: Roy Helundaise Sauce
27. New Orleans Saints: Summer Brees
28. Seattle Seahawks: Skittles
29. Pittsburgh Steelers: Ben Roethlimburger
30. Houston Texans: Schauberry Wattermelon
31. Tennessee Titans: Jeff Fisher Tacos
32. Minnesota Vikings: Purple Rain
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece's bailout vote on Sunday could be very close, according to an opinion poll. Both sides are holding rallies today.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.