1. This young man is Chad Lorkowski.
2. He’s 12 years old.
3. And wears a size 15 shoe.
4. Because he’s 6’2” and 200 pounds.
5. To put that into perspective, this is who he played against in the Great Lakes Region championship game on Saturday.
7. Which explains why he was able to strikeout 10 batters.
10. Now I know what you’re thinking, but his birth certificate is legit.
The Little League World Series kicks off on Thursday. Chad Lorkowski’s team, Grosse Pointe Woods-Shores, plays Eastlake (representatives of the West region) on Friday.
13. Watch the video below:
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›