5. "That's how it all starts. You start doing something for love, then you start doing it for money and before you know it, you're just another sell-out."It’s from “Brink!” (1998)
A movie that teaches kids never to sell out and to always wear a helmet.
6. "The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don't. But, in the end, they are the people you always come home to. Sometimes it's the family you're born into and sometimes it's the one you make for yourselfIt’s a Carrie quote from “Sex and the City.”
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- The drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›