5. "That's how it all starts. You start doing something for love, then you start doing it for money and before you know it, you're just another sell-out."It’s from “Brink!” (1998)
A movie that teaches kids never to sell out and to always wear a helmet.
6. "The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don't. But, in the end, they are the people you always come home to. Sometimes it's the family you're born into and sometimes it's the one you make for yourselfIt’s a Carrie quote from “Sex and the City.”
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.
- NBC has cut ties with Donald Trump after recent racist remarks about immigrants. He'll no longer appear on "The Apprentice."