5. "That's how it all starts. You start doing something for love, then you start doing it for money and before you know it, you're just another sell-out."It’s from “Brink!” (1998)
A movie that teaches kids never to sell out and to always wear a helmet.
6. "The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don't. But, in the end, they are the people you always come home to. Sometimes it's the family you're born into and sometimes it's the one you make for yourselfIt’s a Carrie quote from “Sex and the City.”
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.