It’s from “Halloweentown.” (1998)
Your second favorite childhood Halloween movie (or 3rd, depending on how you feel about Casper).
5. "That's how it all starts. You start doing something for love, then you start doing it for money and before you know it, you're just another sell-out."It’s from “Brink!” (1998)
A movie that teaches kids never to sell out and to always wear a helmet.
6. "The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don't. But, in the end, they are the people you always come home to. Sometimes it's the family you're born into and sometimes it's the one you make for yourselfIt’s a Carrie quote from “Sex and the City.”
It’s from “Wish Upon a Star.” (1996)
Aka the one about Freaky Friday sisters that has Katherine Heigl in it.
It’s from “Escape from Witch Mountain” (1995)
Starring a pre-teen Elisabeth Moss.
It’s a Carrie quote from “Sex and the City.”
It’s from “Right On Track” (2003)
Girl power, etc.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›