1. It’s cold. Like, really, extremely, painfully super cold.
Preferably enough to cover your entire body. They’re like furry little hot water bottles.
15. Microwavable puppy.
Just don’t tweet about popping your dog in the microwave, it won’t read well.
16. Watch a movie with hot people.
May or may not be effective depending on how suggestible you are.
18. Before you know it, you’ll forget it’s even winter.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️