1. One Saturday Morning (ABC)
To make this promo relatable to kids watching Saturday morning cartoons they reminded them of how exhausted they are after a week of working at the local factory.
2. Zoog Movie (Disney Channel)
Showcasing the height of ’90s tween fashion: furry vests and massive messy buns.
3. Nick Bumpers (Nickelodeon)
Ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-nick. Nickelodeon. That was your jam.
4. Zoogs (Disney Channel)
To get kids to visit our website, let’s tell them tiny creatures live in the internet, and to make it extra fun, let’s get the guy who does the music for Tim Burton movies to write their theme song!
5. Face (Nick Jr.)
Like Pavlov’s dogs, at the sound of the trumpet you expected some quality post-nap cartoons.
6. WB Yourself (Kids WB)
To enjoy the cartoons, you must become one with the cartoons.
7. PBS Pals (PBS)
Giant heads on tiny feet, adorable or creepy?
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.
- And Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have decided to divorce after 10 years of marriage. ?