1. When you realize they still have your DVD and you don’t know how to ask for it back.
2. When someone who assumes you two still hang out asks how they’re doing.
3. When you realize all the things they know about you that could now be used against you.
4. When you go to make peace on their Facebook wall and realize you’ve been unfriended.
6. When a mutual friend suggests you invite them to a gathering.
8. When you bump into them at the store and you don’t know whether you should say hello.
9. When there’s news about a person/band/movie that only they would appreciate and you can’t talk to them about it.
10. When you confront them about the split, only to realize the talk was a dream.
12. When you put your iPod on shuffle and “Friends Forever” comes on.
16. When you catch one of the extreme bromance episodes of “Boy Meets World.”
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.