1. When you realize they still have your DVD and you don’t know how to ask for it back.
2. When someone who assumes you two still hang out asks how they’re doing.
3. When you realize all the things they know about you that could now be used against you.
4. When you go to make peace on their Facebook wall and realize you’ve been unfriended.
6. When a mutual friend suggests you invite them to a gathering.
8. When you bump into them at the store and you don’t know whether you should say hello.
9. When there’s news about a person/band/movie that only they would appreciate and you can’t talk to them about it.
10. When you confront them about the split, only to realize the talk was a dream.
12. When you put your iPod on shuffle and “Friends Forever” comes on.
16. When you catch one of the extreme bromance episodes of “Boy Meets World.”
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›
- Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›
- Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›