Promoted

Cheer Up, At Least You’re Not Derek Hale From "Teen Wolf"

Whenever life gets you down, remember: Derek Hale’s life is way worse than yours. Spoilers!

1. Derek Hale’s first girlfriend lit his family on fire! Yours (probably?) didn’t.

Some people send break-up texts. Others burn your whole life to the ground and giggle about it. It really just depends on what kind of a break up it is.

2. Derek Hale can’t ever swap clothes with his besties, because his body is too ruggedly handsome. :(

It’s because he spends 60% of his day doing pushups in the charred remains of his family home. The other 40% goes to crying silently while watching the sunset from his porch.

3. Did you think I was kidding about Derek Hale’s workout regimen?

I wasn’t.

4. Also, Derek Hale doesn’t have any besties in the first place, because no one wants to be his friend.

That fella on the right is Scott “Not In Your Pack” McCall. Scott likes everyone in the world! Except for Derek Hale.

5. Derek Hale can’t drink away his pain.

Werewolves can’t get drunk! Derek Hale isn’t very fun at parties.

6. Derek Hale’s most popular love interest is a teenage boy.

Don’t pretend like you wouldn’t watch the hell out of that movie.

But seriously, nobody likes teenage boys.

7. Derek Hale has to deal with street harassment.

Because of dat booty.

8. Derek Hale is related to the sassiest sociopath in the whole world (who wants to kill him).

Peter Hale is like if Hades from Hercules stopped being a cartoon and started murdering your sister by ripping her in half.

9. Derek Hale isn’t very good at stuff.

That’s it. That’s the show.

10. Derek Hale just found out his baby sister was alive, only to have her go crazy and try to murder him!

She wasn’t dead, Derbear. She was just being hidden from you by a pack of Alphas so that she could one day murder you while all whacked out on full moon juice! Because your life is terrible.

Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!

This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!

 
 

    Contributions

    Here Are The Top Stories
    • Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
    • The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
    • Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.
    Get The News App

    Now Buzzing