1. You know which season an episode is from just from the opener
2. You’ve accepted that demons are real and that they want to possess you
But it’s cool, because you know how to handle them.
3. You’re careful around Mexican food
4. You know that J2 are the dorkiest dorks to ever dork
But you love them with everything you’ve got
5. And that it gets even worse when you add a Misha
Who you also love more than anything
6. You love the gag reels as much as you love the actual show
Because, seriously, is everyone on the cast 5 years old?
7. You wish Bobby Singer was your father
Because he isn’t even their real father and he’s still the best parent on TV
8. When Dean cries, you cry
Because you can’t handle “chick flick moments”
9. At some point, this was your Tuesday alarm clock
10. You think that Sam and Dean are the cutest
Even though they’re basically serial killers
11. “The French Mistake” made you die laughing
Because seriously, what was this episode?
12. Except when it didn’t
Because SERIOUSLY, what was this episode?
13. The sentence “I love Death!” isn’t even weird to you anymore
Because everything about him is great
14. Same goes for “I love Lucifer!”
Because we love him even though he’s a great big bag of dicks
15. You still make Dick jokes
All the time. This entire season was just a bunch of Dick jokes.
17. You quote the show all the time
No matter what. And you know how weird the quotes get.
18. You’re not at all weirded out by the fandom anymore
You just know that we do things like this
19. You want a black four door 1967 Chevy Impala
But you know it won’t be the same because it won’t have the army man in the ashtray or the legos in the vents
20. Pie is serious business
And a part of you knows that Dean’s love of pie with always be the only pairing that the fandom can agree on
21. “Changing Channels” is one of the best/worst things that ever happened to you
Was this episode even real?
24. You haven’t forgotten Adam
But you’re pretty sure that the writers have