1. Pee Bombs!
When you’re in a crowd of 100,000 people and you need a wee, you either pee in a bottle and throw it to the front, or grab a cup and announce to the crowd via a “W” symbol that you’re about to go! lovely!
2. There’s room to sit on your sofa, and tea, and a toilet!
135,000 tickets sold out in 1hr 40mins. The Pyramid stage holds 90,000 people, that leaves 45,000 people having to watch ‘The Other Stage’.
That equates to 430 tents per hectare, though that’s not very interesting.
3. Your house has a ceiling
This means you wont get wet whilst sat on your sofa, going to the loo, making a drink and most importantly you’ll be sat in front of your TV watching and listening to Glastonbury with a perfect HD view with crystal clear sound!
4. Tickets cost £205 plus a booking fee!
Festival goers at the first ever Glastonbury in 1970 enjoyed free entry and were even given a free pint of milk!
That equated to 1,500 pints of milk being give away, probably creating the crowd with the strongest bones T.Rex ever performed to.
5. The Lovely Fresh Country Air!
In 1998 the Dance Tent had to be closed due to flooding of raw sewage. Delightful!
For more Glastonbury facts and history, why not test yourself with this Glastonbury quiz
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.