1. We know that our siblings are looking up to us, and that we must set a perfect example.
2. We must never show the slightest sign of fear.
3. When mom and dad didn’t have the whole parenting thing figured out yet, we had to be the guinea pigs.
4. Also, we had to take the full brunt of mom and dad’s weirdness all by ourselves.
5. We’re always trying to put a smile on everyone’s face.
6. Always having to pretend to care about boring baby stuff that’s way below our superior intellect.
8. We sometimes must use our superior strength to save our siblings from being whiny little jerkfaces.
9. Yet no one ever realizes that we, too, feel pain.
10. We’re always contemplating the deeper questions.
15. We sometimes must discipline those who try to ruin family photos.
16. Always coming up with new ways to entertain.
17. Never afraid to lure younger ones to the dark side.
18. Even though the attention can sometimes be too much, and we try to keep a low profile…
19. …we’re clearly the most fearless people on the planet.
…in real life we’re dedicated to being loving, caring, full-time bodyguards.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›