1. When God didn’t want Moses to see his face, so he made him talk to His butt.
Maybe it’s the inspiration for this classic Jim Carrey scene.
2. When King Solomon solved a dispute by ordering a baby to be cut in half.
3. When God used magic to dislocate Jacob’s hip in an all-night wrestling match.
There is some debate over whether Jacob wrestled God or an angel, but whoever the being was, he named Jacob “Israel,” meaning “He who struggles against God.”
6. When some children teased Elisha for being bald, so he cursed them with a bear attack.
7. When God laid the smackdown on Egypt with not just one, but TEN horrible plagues.
8. When Balaam’s donkey inexplicably started talking and explained why animal cruelty is wrong.
9. When God ordered Abraham to kill his son just to prove that he loved Him.
God eventually stopped the loyal Abraham from doing it and told him to sacrifice a ram instead.
10. When Job, a perfectly solid and pious guy, lost everything because of a bet God made with Satan.
11. When David collected 200 Philistine foreskins and delivered them to King Saul in exchange for his daughter’s hand in marriage.
He was only asked to collect 100, but David really wanted to impress the king.