1. First impressions are kind of a big deal.
When people first meet you, they’re going to judge you. That’s just science.
5. If necessary, take a moment to get it together.
6. Then slowly open the door and enter.
7. Maintain good posture. Walk with your head up, your shoulders down, and smile.
9. And definitely don’t put your head down, slouch, or try to make yourself invisible.
10. Instead of bolting for the warm safety of alcohol or food…
14. A sharp outfit always helps you feel more self-assured.
16. Still anxious? Don’t be! Remember, everyone else is probably just as nervous.
17. Most important, smile and be friendly and people will naturally be attracted to you.
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›