1. First off, HALF of the 10 biggest earthquakes since 1900 have come in the last 8 years.
3. With a record number of tornadoes.
50 tornadoes in Kansas, Missouri and Illinois combined with Friday’s round of more than 85 from Alabama to Indiana and Ohio rank as the new high for number of twisters in March.
4. The US is currently experiencing one of the worst droughts ever.
5. The shaded areas are classified as natural disaster areas. It’s the largest natural disaster area in U.S. history.
6. Oh yeah, Europe also experienced one of their coldest winters ever in 2012.
12. Snorting smarties.
18. Besides that, seals are making out with whales.
19. Dogs are making out with dolphins.
20. Pugs can’t tell the difference between what’s real or fake.
So, what’s happening in December?