He is about to blow your mind.
Chris is also an awesome dude.
I HIGHLY recommend following because his pictures and videos are literally out of this world (HA HA!).
Here are ways he will change your perception of the world:
35. The Northern lights radiate upwards:
34. Icebergs are depressing:
33. Like really really depressing:
32. It looks like a drink was spilled on the Australian Outback:
31. The Outback is also filled with scary faces:
30. This is a crazy thing to think about:
29. This is also a crazy thing to think about:
28. It’s hard to distinguish between ice and sand from above:
27. Earth sometimes looks like Mars:
26. Next time you are stuck in a big thunderstorm think about the clouds above you bulging up into space:
25. North Korea is even more mysterious and terrifying from space:
24. Mysterious lights in geometrically perfect configurations are also terrifying:
23. There is a giant chameleon in the Sahara Desert:
22. There is also a lake that looks like a pug in New Zealand:
21. The Amazon is trippy as hell:
20. You can always tell where the center of a city by the amount of light that surrounds it:
See also Philadelphia:
19. Volcanoes are pretty adorable:
18. Glaciers are pretty cute too:
17. A screaming ghost is haunting New Zealand:
16. Human engineering is especially eerie from space:
15. The boundaries we create on maps are permanent:
14. The Sahara Desert kind of looks like pie crust:
13. Glacial burping is beautiful:
12. Wind + sand = the best kind of art:
11. You can find food anywhere:
10. Even the earth has skin problems:
9. Some volcanoes are freakishly symmetrical:
8. You can tell where there’s water on earth by the agriculture that surrounds it:
7. Clouds + shadow + sand = the ultimate illusion:
6. Earth has a bellybutton:
5. The Andes mountains are the most colorful mountains:
4. You think a full moon on earth is beautiful? Look at this one from space:
3. Nature loves spirals:
2. This is a place that exists:
1. Lastly, earth is just one big neighborhood.
Blew your mind, didn’t it?!?!