According to her Facebook page:
Libby now lives in Lawrence, KS - about 30 minutes from where she grew up. Although she lives in such close proximity to her family, she is forbidden to speak with them. She is now happily married and is enjoying time with friends as she continues to grow.
5. Since she left the WBC, Libby also got a haircut for the first time in her life:
8. Left the country for the first time:
9. Made friends:
10. And got married.
Things are looking pretty good for Libby, if I do say so myself.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Authorities reportedly raided the Indiana home of Subway spokesperson Jared Fogle.
- European leaders are holding an emergency summit today to discuss Greece's debt crisis.