According to her Facebook page:
Libby now lives in Lawrence, KS - about 30 minutes from where she grew up. Although she lives in such close proximity to her family, she is forbidden to speak with them. She is now happily married and is enjoying time with friends as she continues to grow.
5. Since she left the WBC, Libby also got a haircut for the first time in her life:
8. Left the country for the first time:
9. Made friends:
10. And got married.
Things are looking pretty good for Libby, if I do say so myself.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."