Just witnessed a 20 year old man giving himself a hickey on his arm #onlyatPlanetFitness
1. First of all, there’s the FREE PIZZA.
For real, they serve pizza at a gym, which is quite possibly the most American thing ever.
2. They also have FREE BAGELS.
No, your eyes are not deceiving you: a gym with free bagels.
3. AND Tootsie Rolls…
4. …which means Tootsie Roll wrappers everywhere.
Have I mentioned that Planet Fitness is a gym?
5. There’s also a wide variety of members wearing unique gym apparel.
6. Some dude riding the assisted pull-up machine as if he were at an amusement park.
7. Some dude using the assisted push-up machine for I don’t even know.
8. There’s also that distinct smell of pepperoni pizza wafting throughout the gym.
9. More interesting uses of machines.
11. A 20-year-old giving himself a hickey on his arm.
14. Casual Sunday morning paper reading in Crocs.
15. Someone going ham on the free pizza while riding a stationary bike.
16. The lunk alarm.
17. Stoned teens.
18. No idea.
19. Signs telling you to clean up your Tootsie Roll wrappers.
20. The word “causious.”
21. Farmer Joe.
22. Farmer Joe’s friend.
23. A sign that doesn’t make any sense.
You’re not actually open 24 hours if you close…
25. Anti-deadlifting signs.
26. Signs critical of people getting into shape.
28. And one last time, dozens of boxes of pizza and people eating them.
To sum everything up: SMH.