1. First of all, there’s the FREE PIZZA.
For real, they serve pizza at a gym, which is quite possibly the most American thing ever.
2. They also have FREE BAGELS.
No, your eyes are not deceiving you: a gym with free bagels.
4. …which means Tootsie Roll wrappers everywhere.
Have I mentioned that Planet Fitness is a gym?
5. There’s also a wide variety of members wearing unique gym apparel.
6. Some dude riding the assisted pull-up machine as if he were at an amusement park.
7. Some dude using the assisted push-up machine for I don’t even know.
8. There’s also that distinct smell of pepperoni pizza wafting throughout the gym.
11. A 20-year-old giving himself a hickey on his arm.
14. Casual Sunday morning paper reading in Crocs.
15. Someone going ham on the free pizza while riding a stationary bike.
16. The lunk alarm.
17. Stoned teens.
18. No idea.
19. Signs telling you to clean up your Tootsie Roll wrappers.
22. Farmer Joe’s friend.
23. A sign that doesn’t make any sense.
You’re not actually open 24 hours if you close…
26. Signs critical of people getting into shape.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›