1. With towels and masking tape.
2. Covering their cars in garbage bags.
3. Covering their cellar doors with garbage bags, tape, and bricks.
5. This mess.
It’s a liquor store.
6. Covering their windows with cardboard.
7. Duct-taping their doors shut.
8. Cardboard “sandbags”
12. And last but not least, poorly taping their windows.
Which is a myth by the way. Tape doesn’t do anything!
- [A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/sheriffs-deputy-shot-dead-in-ambush-at-texas-gas-station)
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)