1. With towels and masking tape.
2. Covering their cars in garbage bags.
3. Covering their cellar doors with garbage bags, tape, and bricks.
5. This mess.
It’s a liquor store.
6. Covering their windows with cardboard.
7. Duct-taping their doors shut.
8. Cardboard “sandbags”
12. And last but not least, poorly taping their windows.
Which is a myth by the way. Tape doesn’t do anything!
- President Obama unveiled a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.
- Citigroup's student loan practices are being investigated as part of a government probe, the company reported in a filing.