40. Ignacio Mieres of Worcester
Quality leg dimples. Great muscle protrusion. Decent knees.
39. Montpellier forward Mamuka Gorgodze
Dirty… but in a good way.
38. Duncan Taylor of Saracens
They’re like lovely little stumps.
37. Gareth Evans of Gloucester Rugby
Really nice muscle lumpage.
36. Eduard Filatov of Kuban Krasnodar
Extremely jealous of the guy in blue.
35. Willie Manu of St Helens
Kind of all over the place, but I can deal.
34. Dan Robson of Gloucester
Irresistible to the touch.
33. Charlie Walker of Harlequins (in red)
It kind of looks like a tooth (in a good way).
32. Alex Day of Northampton Saints
31. Anthony Laffranchi of St Helens
A wide delight.
30. Danny Addy of Bradford Bulls
29. George Lowe of Harlequins
The white shorts really accent his bulging muscles.
28. Casey Laulala of Munster
27. Hugo Bonneval of France
I wouldn’t mind being wrapped in those.
26. Craig Gilroy of Ulster
This man is literally attached to his ass. I think that’s a pretty good endorsement.
25. Whoever these people from the Brumbies team are
I love the quantity.
24. Adrian Purtell of the Bradford Bulls
Looks good covered in mud.
23. Matt Hopper of Harlequins (the blonde one)
No idea what the face looks like but this is about thighs and those are some nice ones.
22. Danny Cipriani of Sale Sharks
He’s just hot.
21. Tobias Botes of Italy
Normally I would be mad that the white spandex are blocking his bare leg… but in this case I don’t even care.
20. Alex Goode of England
He’s kind of like a bootleg version of Jim from the US version of The Office… but with hotter legs.
19. Bath player Ollie Deveto
The perfect combo of lean + muscle.
18. Edoardo Gori of Italy (in blue)
17. Ben Botica of Harlequins
Intriguing muscle indents.
16. David Pocock
This isn’t even a good picture and it’s still doing things to me.
15. Tommy Bowe of Ulster
Matches his arms nicely.
14. Billy Slater of Melbourne Storm
13. Rob Kearney of Ireland
I like the way he opens them.
12. Owen Farrell of England
It’s nice how one side of his shorts ride up a bit.
11. Mike Brown of England
10. Brian O’Driscoll of Ireland
The green/white combo of the shorts and shirt seem to work really well with accentuating the thigh.
9. George Ford of England
I’ll take 10.
8. Patrick Lambie of the Cell C Sharks
Delicious… even with that nasty wound. Sorry.
7. Bath player Jonathan Joseph
6. Jonny May of England
Honestly, I’m just here for the crotch grab.
5. Kevin Sinfeild of Leeds Rhinos
Great arms. Great legs. That must mean he’s a great guy.
4. Quade Cooper of Australia
Excellent slight thigh vein. A+.
3. Sonny Bill Williams of the Roosters
Sign me up!
2. Andrea Masi of the Wasps
1. James Short of Saracens
R.I.P. me. Also RIP me.