1. As we all know and have always believed, Rose & Jack could have fit and survived on the board.
3. So, finally, the Mythbusters got involved to test this out.
4. The Mythbusters determined that in order to survive, Rose and Jack would have had to have had 80% of their body out of the water so they wouldn’t have died of hypothermia.
5. At first, the board was super unstable. So, they used Jamie’s life vest and attached it to the raft.
7. 80% of their bodies were above water!
8. It’s plausible!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. James Cameron’s response:
“The script says Jack dies. Jack has to die. So maybe we screwed up and the board should have been a tiny bit smaller, but the dude is going down.”
- At least two people are dead and 100 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.