2. Innovative, creative poses.
I call this one the 3-2 prom pose.
3. The weird weapon thing in the “Say You’ll Be There” video.
4. Their alter-egos in the “Say You’ll Be There” video.
5. Basically, “Say You’ll Be There” is an awesome video.
6. The Spice Girls were always ahead of the curve with technology.
There is a cellphone and a laptop in this picture.
This proves my point about technology.
“Top of the mornin’ to ya, Baby!”
This is also proof of the technology thing.
7. They were really excellent at making friends with motorbike riders in Vietnam.
8. This picture of Sporty Spice.
9. The fact that they were totally beating Hanson on Celebrity Death Match until Marilyn Manson unfairly dropped in and killed them all.
10. Their impeccable Rolling Stone cover.
14. The Spice Girls were REALLY good at selling shit.
17. Baby Spice wearing platform shoes at the beach.
19. Platform shoes in general.
21. Victoria posing with Buzz Lightyear.
22. Victoria being the only one drinking wine in the elevator.
23. Victoria meeting Nelson Mandela.
24. Victoria creeping on Prince Harry.
26. This adorable picture showing how amazing and real their chemistry is.
27. This adorable picture showing how amazing and real their chemistry is.
28. This adorable picture showing how amazing and real their chemistry is.
29. Ben Savage apparently likes them.
32. Victoria’s hand in their Christmas photoshoot.
33. EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SPICE WORLD MOVIE.
34. Like this gif.
42. Scary Spice is basically a fashion icon.
43. The fact that they have really been friends all these years.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›