1. If you see a school of sting rays, then go the other way.
Same goes for a lady with American flag contacts.
2. Never trust a guy named “Pizza”.
4. Never take fashion advice from Kevin Smith.
6. Stay fly.
7. Avoid all geese.
8. Vicariously and bicuriously are two very different words. Use them wisely.
MEXICAN POINTY BOOTS!!!
Not even once.
10. Fat guys in kiddie pools.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary and the gloves are off 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝