At the turn of the century, Hollywood was mostly orange groves and strawberry fields.
All of the following pictures are from Hollywood. For real. Not kidding.
5. Now: Some douche with an “IMDB ME” license plate on Hollywood Blvd.
8. Then: Two dudes pointing out over some of the Hollywood land
9. Now: Two dudes who look basically nothing like Edward and Jacob basically begging for tips on the Walk Of Fame
18. Then: An orange grove near Western and Hollywood Boulevard
28. Then: A streetcar and a strawberry patch on Hollywood Blvd.
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›