At the turn of the century, Hollywood was mostly orange groves and strawberry fields.
All of the following pictures are from Hollywood. For real. Not kidding.
4. Then: A group of nice young ladies on Hollywood Blvd.
5. Now: Some douche with an “IMDB ME” license plate on Hollywood Blvd.
8. Then: Two dudes pointing out over some of the Hollywood land
9. Now: Two dudes who look basically nothing like Edward and Jacob basically begging for tips on the Walk Of Fame
16. Then: Wilcox Ave. from south of Hollywood Blvd.
18. Then: An orange grove near Western and Hollywood Boulevard
23. Now: Some dude dressed as Scoobie, a dog, and a shopping cart
26. Then: Some dude on a horse near Franklin Avenue
28. Then: A streetcar and a strawberry patch on Hollywood Blvd.
30. Then: Two guys going for a ride on Hollywood Blvd.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›