At the turn of the century, Hollywood was mostly orange groves and strawberry fields.
All of the following pictures are from Hollywood. For real. Not kidding.
5. Now: Some douche with an “IMDB ME” license plate on Hollywood Blvd.
8. Then: Two dudes pointing out over some of the Hollywood land
9. Now: Two dudes who look basically nothing like Edward and Jacob basically begging for tips on the Walk Of Fame
18. Then: An orange grove near Western and Hollywood Boulevard
28. Then: A streetcar and a strawberry patch on Hollywood Blvd.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.