At the turn of the century, Hollywood was mostly orange groves and strawberry fields.
All of the following pictures are from Hollywood. For real. Not kidding.
5. Now: Some douche with an “IMDB ME” license plate on Hollywood Blvd.
8. Then: Two dudes pointing out over some of the Hollywood land
9. Now: Two dudes who look basically nothing like Edward and Jacob basically begging for tips on the Walk Of Fame
18. Then: An orange grove near Western and Hollywood Boulevard
28. Then: A streetcar and a strawberry patch on Hollywood Blvd.
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›
- President Obama called on global leaders to address climate change during a visit to the Alaskan Arctic. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›