The lady gun market was hotter than ever at the NRA convention. And how do you make a gun stuff for ladies?
You make it pink!
21. First off, we have this iPhone taser.
It also chargers your phone at the same time.
20. A “chicks dig deep conceal” poster.
19. A gun holster for over your boobs.
18. A gun holster for under your boobs.
17. A “crush girl” bracelet.
16. A rhinestone fedora with waist-belt gun holster.
Perfect for the jazz club gun enthusiast.
15. Something that says “shoot like a girl” on it.
It’s basically the official motto of the NRA ladies.
14. Pink handguns.
PRO-TIP: Lady guns cost significantly more than their male counterparts even though they have the same specs.
In this case $352 for the pink one vs. $199 for the black one.
11. Pink camo.
Perfect for blending in at a baby shower.
10. More pink guns.
9. This shirt.
8. A “Sex In The City” inspired purse.
7. A Muddy Girl rifle.
6. African elephant hair jewelry, of course.
5. This book.
3. Purses with flair.
You probably want the grey one.
Or the pink one.
Or you know what? All of them!
2. Machine gun casing necklaces.
1. And last but not least, my absolute favorite: the Blingsting.
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›