Rule #1: This is a Joey Fatone safe zone. I want none of that Joey “FAT-ONE” bullshit.
2. Now let’s get even darker. Imagine a world without him. Bye, Joey.
3. Who would’ve gotten their hair done with Chris the night before a big awards show?
7. I guess Chris could have played with Lance, but let’s face it, Lance demanded a lot of attention.
8. Who would’ve volunteered to wear the furry pink “pimp” coat?
11. Who would’ve inspired other members of the group to get bad tattoos?
13. Who would’ve gotten really high with Chris?
14. Who would’ve starred in “On the Line” alongside Lance? Chris Kirkpatrick?
I think not.
20. He was the bottom of the totem pole.
(The most important part)
23. …and most importantly, his red hair was important because it offset all the frosted tips.
25. God must have spent a little more time on you.
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade today. He has been apprehended.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.