Rule #1: This is a Joey Fatone safe zone. I want none of that Joey “FAT-ONE” bullshit.
2. Now let’s get even darker. Imagine a world without him. Bye, Joey.
3. Who would’ve gotten their hair done with Chris the night before a big awards show?
7. I guess Chris could have played with Lance, but let’s face it, Lance demanded a lot of attention.
8. Who would’ve volunteered to wear the furry pink “pimp” coat?
10. Who would’ve driven the guys to dance practice?
11. Who would’ve inspired other members of the group to get bad tattoos?
13. Who would’ve gotten really high with Chris?
14. Who would’ve starred in “On the Line” alongside Lance? Chris Kirkpatrick?
I think not.
16. Would anyone have frosted hair if it wasn’t for Joey?
20. He was the bottom of the totem pole.
(The most important part)
21. He wore his tacky jewelry proudly…
23. …and most importantly, his red hair was important because it offset all the frosted tips.
25. God must have spent a little more time on you.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›