If you don’t already have Facebook Timeline then you should get it here. Facebook Timeline is a new feature on Facebook. Everyone will have it in 2 weeks.
1. Pick a year on your timeline
2. Find your “Friends” box
3. Click on “Made X New Friends”
4. Look for people with a “Add Friend” button next to their names.
Those are the people who have unfriended you.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at