If you don’t already have Facebook Timeline then you should get it here. Facebook Timeline is a new feature on Facebook. Everyone will have it in 2 weeks.
1. Pick a year on your timeline
2. Find your “Friends” box
3. Click on “Made X New Friends”
4. Look for people with a “Add Friend” button next to their names.
Those are the people who have unfriended you.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at